Site Supervisor/Foreman - Melbourne
Civil Site Supervisor
Experienced civil construction Supervisor required for full time position with civil construction company in Melbourne. The client is looking for someone who can assist and oversee the planning and organisation of civil construction works onsite.
- Posted 2 years ago Eire Workforce Solutions
Minimum 3 years in civil construction.
- Proven experience in a supervisory role, running jobs and managing a team of construction workers, sub contractors and plant machinery
- Hands on experience in the following areas: Road reconstruction, Asphalt, Earthworks, secondary set out, Drainage and concreting.
- Experience working on carpark, road and roundabout projects including the following work:
- Subgrade preparation through to asphalt and linemarking works
- Laying and compacting CT or crushed rock
- Installation of sub surface drainage and kerb and channel
- Liaise with site engineer, subcontractors, placing and managing orders for materials with suppliers.
- Up to date knowledge on OH&S policies and SWMS and inducting workers onto projects.
- Implement quality control checks
- Local VIC working experience is highly desirable.