Civil Project Manager - Melbourne
Civil Project Manager
Harte Civil, a growing civil construction company based in North Melbourne, require a project Manager to overtake and manage current projects and new projects that they have recently won. These successful tenders include work on major Melbourne civil and rail construction projects. The Project Manager must have at least two years Australian working experience as a Project Manager.
- Engineer, Office, Supervisor
- Posted 2 years ago Eire Workforce Solutions
- You will have extensive experience in the civil construction industry and have proven track record of managing successful civil projects from tender submission, cost, planning, implementation, management and successful completion of civil projects.
- Using your past experience and business acumen you will be able to assess the financial benefits and risks of current and future projects.
- Identification and mitigation of project risks and maximisation of project opportunities
- Read and understand drawings and offer insight and any changes that may be required. Be able to solve problems as they arise and make appropriate decisions and changes as needed.
- You will have up to date knowledge on OH&S and development polices ensuring all project policies, procedures and standards are adhered to and in line with current Australian law, including safety, environment and quality.
- You will have excellent communication skills and be able to deal with multiple stakeholders including local government authorities, development managers, site engineers, suppliers, trades people ect.
- submitting of progress claims and variations at the end of each month
- Strong organisation skills are essential as you will be managing multiple projects and must have the ability to prioritise projects and delegate work to your team.
- We are a growing company, we want someone who is driven and has strong business acumen and who is committed to our growth and continued success. We have hard working but open and friendly working environment
- Minimum 2 years AUSTRALIAN experience working as a Project Manager for civil construction projects.
- Proven experience submitting and winning tenders.
- Degree in Civil Construction/ Surveying OR equivalent.