Experienced civil construction Supervisor required for full time position with civil construction company in Melbourne. The client is looking for someone who can assist and oversee the planning and organisation of civil construction works onsite.
- Minimum 6 years in civil construction.
- Proven experience in a supervisory role, running jobs and managing a team of construction workers.
- Liaise with site engineer, subcontractors and placing and managing orders for materials with suppliers.
- Up to date knowledge on OH&S policies and SWMS and inducting workers onto projects.
- Hands on experience in the following areas: Road reconstruction, Asphalt, Carpentry, Earthworks, Drainage and concreting.
- Machine operating experience is desirable.
- Implement quality control checks
- Local VIC working experience is highly desirable.
To apply or find out more please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03 9354 0466.