CIVIL ENGINEER – MELBOURNE
The Victorian infrastructure boom has hit an all-time high with major projects well underway for 2018. We have won tenders on some of the biggest projects and now require an experienced Project Engineer to deliver civil infrastructure projects.
Reporting to the General Manager you will be responsible for managing project requirements ensuring quality, safety and time frames are being achieved.
You will be adaptable and be able to solve client variations and project changes
- Project manage, schedule and coordinate subcontractors, resources and materials for a wide range of civil, roadworks, pavements, bridgeworks structures such as tunnel works, barrier removal and reconstruction, bridge strengthening, reinforcement, etc.
- Rehabilitation works, drainage, pipe laying, civil works, earthworks, structural and concrete works.
- Deal with stakeholders, local authorities and councils, evaluate tenders, plan, supervise and manage on site project activities.
- Identification and mitigation of project risks and maximisation of project opportunities.
- Liaising with the project team to ensure effective communication and key deadlines and standards are met.
- Ensuring all project policies, procedures and standards are adhered to, including safety, environment and quality plans.
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil).
- 3 Years + experience across major bridge, roads, rail and tunnelling projects
- Sound contract administration, procurement and subcontracting principles.
- Extensive understanding of construction law, safety standards and practices within the road construction industry.
- Sound experience and skills with project and financial management and in managing budgets.
- Ideally with previous experience on projects in Victoria.
Be a part of a national contractor looking to promote and develop their staff internally.
If successful you will receive competitive salary, phone, laptop and vehicle
To submit your application in strict confidence, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require further information, please contact our office on 0393540466.