Civil Construction Manager needed in Melbourne
A leading Civil Contractor in Melbourne that specialises in construction of major civil infrastructure, urban, Rail work, roads and drainage projects. Due to an increase of their pipeline and projects across Victoria they are looking to engage a number of civil construction professionals to join the teams on various sites around Melbourne.
- Project Engineer
- Site Engineer
- Project manage, schedule and coordinate subcontractors, resources and materials for a wide range of civil, roadworks, pavements, bridgeworks structures such as barrier removal and reconstruction, bridge strengthening, reinforcement, etc.
- Rehabilitation works, drainage, pipe laying, civil works, earthworks, structural and concrete works.
- Deal with stakeholders, local authorities and councils, evaluate tenders, plan, supervise and manage on site project activities.
- Identification and mitigation of project risks and maximisation of project opportunities.
- Liaising with the project team to ensure effective communication and key deadlines and standards are met.
- Ensuring all project policies, procedures and standards are adhered to, including safety, environment and quality plans.
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil).
- Relevant Experience on civil road infrastructure and construction projects.
- Sound contract administration, procurement and subcontracting principles.
- Extensive understanding of construction law, safety standards and practices within the road construction industry.
- Sound experience and skills with project and financial management and in managing budgets.
- Experience in tendering would be an advantage.
- Ideally with previous experience on projects in Victoria.
Broaden your experience. Apply your skills at a leading construction company. Supportive team environment.
Generous salary package.
Challenging project work.
Note: Only candidates with full working rights in Victoria will be considered
To submit your application in strict confidence, please send to email@example.com. If you require further information, please contact our office on 0393540466.